Sunday, September 14, 2008

preparing


At the SU Ballfield right across the SU Medical Center, mommies and grannies alike rehearse their dance number for the senior citizen's month celebration in October.

In the picture above, the SUMC main building is visible as the white building with glass windows on the left uppermost corner. The maroon metal sheets at the background center fence the new Medical Arts Building that is nearing completion.




I climbed these ancient wooden bleachers (above), where we had cheering squad practices three decades ago, to take this picture (below).




When I grow old, I would like to be able to do the flower dance, too. And have friends to do it with.







1 comment:

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

When I grow old, I would like to be able to do the flower dance, too. And have friends to do it with.


ako pod.......ug dunay kauban sa shopping, mag-coffee-lingkod2x, dunay ikatabi pod....

kanindot nila dha sa?....

thanks for sharing...

your blog makes me happy and pala sa kamingaw.........

thank you again.