Today I am in such mood. It is exactly ten days before the 25th and Christmas carols are in the air. Let's see if you can name the titles of familiar carols from these circuitous textual arrangements.
The first set of ten came from an email. The second set I made myself.
1. Listen to the celestial messengers produce harmonious sounds
2. Embellish the interior passageways
3. Twelve o'clock on a clement night witnessed its arrival
4. The Christmas preceeding all others
5. Small municipality in Judea south of Jerusalem
6. Omnipotent supreme being who elicits respite in distinguished males
7. Nocturnal time span of ubroken quietness
8. Obese personification fabricated of compressed mounds of minute crystals
9. Tintinnabulation of vacillating pendulums in inverted, metallic, resonant cups
10. In awe of the eventide characterized by religiosity
1. The only thing that I desire at this most jubilant time of year is a couple of forward facing incisors
2. An overweight white bearded red clad male persona is scheduled to arrive in this locality
3. My visual organs beheld the woman, in whose womb I thrived before my natal day, exchanging oral exercises with an overweight white bearded red clad male persona.
4. This is the penultimate phenomenal period in the chronology of a dozen lunar cycles
5. The given name of a scarlet snouted four-footed mammal with branching antlers
6. Tintinnabulation of a hollow cast metal instrument to the tune of a musical genre popularized in the 1950's
7. Liliputian lad banging on the bongos
8. The presence of all colors in a special year-end holiday
9. Seasonal snow in a magical place
10. A royal trio from the east, that’s us
Now, did you get a perfect score? :-)