Tuesday, December 11, 2007

To be or not to be

.

.

Is it ethical to go digital?


Hold on.


Let me ask Immanuel Kant, John Rawls and William David Ross.




In the meantime, check out my students in Bioethics as they weblog their findings and musings about the various philosophical theories of the world's great thinkers at the Learning Resource Unit. In the photo below, fourth from right is Lance, our Learning Resource Unit Officer, the computer guy who oversees the connectivity and dotcom.munity of it all.

.


And I will not apologize for the big fat antiquated monitors. We may be a third world country but the minds of some of these young people are world class.


(My photographic skills though, are not. But that can be remedied... as it is said, practice makes perfect.)






.

1 comment:

darianne said...

Good day, Doc!
I can't seem to open my old email add so i can't verify my blog. I had to make a new one. My new blog and email add are: darian-nics.blogspot.com and nicolas.darian@yahoo.com.
Have a nice day, Doc!