Tuesday, April 15, 2008

under construction

The road in front of our gate is under construction.



So there are a lot of cement bags and piles of gravel and sand on one side of the road.


Half of the road is passable while the other half is closed.



So this sign here that says 'Road Closed Ahead' is only half true.



Let's see how true is this '60 working days' that they have promised. If I remember right, they started digging up the road last March 28. Let's see what happens in 60 days...




Road building can be a very dusty business so a neighbor of mine is watering the road to keep the dust down.

And that is all my post will be today.

.

.

Oh, by the way, I just remembered... I would like to thank all those who submitted entries to The Blog Rounds 5th edition. It was great reading your posts. And now my weblog is going on a vacation and will be up again in maybe a couple of months.

.

.

Jowk!

Hehehe. I know you are Waiting, but like the road in front of our gate, TBR 5th edition is still under construction! So take a break, get a cool drink and wait ever so patiently...... ;p

No comments: