Thursday, October 29, 2009

vanilla and macaroons, by Selecta


I am a cake lover and not an ice cream girl, meaning I can skip a meal just to eat cake and I can be perfectly happy not eating ice cream for a year. Until last Monday, at Jean's birthday dinner, where for dessert we had Selecta's latest flavor, Vanilla and Macaroons. Vanilla is too bland and blah for me, macaroons too oily, but the combination of the two just hit the right spot and I found myself repeatedly digging into the ice cream tub searching for the elusive macaroon, which reminded me of creme brulee and the heavy cheese cupcakes of yore. It was sickeningly sweet, of course, but -_- .

Surfed the net for a pic of this sugar spiking concoction but could not find one! Darn, I so wanted for you to see a picture of it. Now I have no other choice but to get a tub myself, for documentation purposes. ::slurp::



2 comments:

Eloisa said...

wow, I want some! my mouth watered at reading your blog, doc. hehe.

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

lami kaayo na macaroons, labi na bag-o haon sa oven.....

season pod ron diri ug macaroons,
lami kaayo, kay naa sa street gyd gi-sugba....ach sugba man gyd.

imoa kay sa ice cream,.....lami pod siguro kaayo ni sa?
ga-imagine ko gyd....