Wednesday, April 23, 2008

wesley, chelsea and ida

Remember my neighbor, that kapok/cotton tree in the vacant lot nearby? The one shedding a lot of cotton fluffs in my yard?

Well, it's done it's work and I'm having an attack of allergic rhinitis. Took some medicine (that is actually banned in America but not in the Philippines) which is making me pleasantly sleepy.

So I will be writing about Wesley, Chelsea and Ida tomorrow. G'night.

___________________________

p.s.

dr_clairebear,

i have a reply for you at the comments section over
here.

2 comments:

ian said...

hope you've gotten a good amount of rest and relief for your rhinitis- the "mission" details for edition 7 of The Blog Rounds is up in my blog =] hope you can join =]

ness said...

hi ian,

thanks for the well wishes!

yes, i will gladly join because i do *heart* the Philippines!